Progression Gauge for beverage end measurement
on the ES8000 gauging platform
automatic, non-contact measurement of features on beverage ends
ES8000 END SYSTEM
A common gauging platform that can be configured as a shell gauge, a progression gauge, or as a dual system with software switching between functionalities. These options can be specified at the time of purchase or as future updates when needed. This unique system offers both space and cost savings.
- VANTAGENS DE SENCON
- Best in class R&R
- Fast: measure 4 progressions from a press lane in only 5 minutes
- 113 to 209 ( 46 mm to 65 mm ) — automatic adjustment
- Colored and black beverage ends measured
- Full traceability to press, lane, rotation and time when sample is taken
- Fully self-checking
The system configured to measure converted beverage ends sets new standards for speed and repeatability. It is automatically feds from hree loading drawers, making it easy to accept interchangeable end sizes.Non-contact sensors above and below the end measure each stage of the conversion process in very fine detail, including material thickness . This helps to confirm that every progression is accurately formed. Coloured and black finishes do not affect the results.
Extend Tooling Life
Tooling life can then be monitored more consistently, reducing annual tooling costs and unnecessary stops for adjustment.
Improve product quality
The compiled test results present a very clear, accurate and comprehensive visualization of the features measured. If preset limits are reached, the gauge gives immediate warning via the operator screen and the warning beacon. Results are classified using the customer’s preset limits, displayed, sent over the network and printed out.
- Benefits of the ES8000 system
- Single platform for end dimensioning saves purchasing two separate gauges
- Minimizes gauging footprint
- Easy upgrade path to combine shell and progression measurement in one unit reduces purchase and servicing costs
See also: SHELL GAUGE
|STANDARD BEVERAGE END FEATURES MEASURED|
||STOLLE LOE & SOT FEATURES MEASURED|
|Bubble Coin Range|
|1st Rivet Form Height|
|1st Rivet Form Coin|
|1st Rivet Form Thickness|
|2nd Rivet Form Height|
|2nd Rivet Form Coin|
|2nd Rivet Form Thickness|
|Finished End Detail|