Coatings Thickness Gauge / Film Thickness Gauge (benchtop)
Semi-automatic gauge for measuring coatings thickness /film thickness on beverage cans
- Easily measures internal and external coatings
- Reliably measures matt and tactile, base coat over colored inks, BPA-free
- Fully correlates to industry standard
- 202 to 300 (52mm to 73mm) body diameter (ultra-rapid change rings)
- Process Master™ software as used on other Sencon gauges
Custom designed optical technology easily measures internal and external coatings
Also available in the "Master Series" FULLY AUTOMATIC GAUGE VERSION
No calibration samples needed
No operator influence on results, no need for calibration samples for each coating
Measures more locations on the can
Using non-contact technology means more measurements can be made on locations on a beverage can such as the neck, plug, and dome areas.
The SI6700 Coatings Thickness Gauge-optical has been shown to be capable of measuring colored internal lacquers, external coating over colored inks, as well as matt, tactile, and BPA-free coatings.