Coatings Thickness / Film Thickness Gauge - optical (benchmark)
Semi-automatic gauge for measuring coatings thickness /film thickness on beverage cans
- Easily measures internal and external coatings
- Matt and tactile, base coat over colored inks, BPA-free
- Fully correlates to industry standard
- 202 to 300 (52mm to 73mm) body diameter (ultra-rapid change rings)
- Process Master™ software, as used on other Sencon gauges
No calibration samples needed
No operator influence on results, no need for calibration samples for each coating
Measures more locations on the can
Using non-contact technology means more measurements can be made on locations on a beverage can such as the neck, plug, and dome areas.
The SI6700 Coatings Thickness Gauge-optical has been shown to be capable of measuring colored internal lacquers, external coating over colored inks, as well as matt, tactile, and BPA-free coatings.
PRODUCT MANUALS, HELP VIDEOS, TECHNICAL INFORMATIONAVAILABLE HERE
Customers please register with a company email address