Back End Gauge / Finished Can Gauge (benchtop)
non-contact measurement of key dimensions on finished cans (necked beverage cans)
- More critical features measured
- Greatly improved R&R - better process control
- Well proven non-contact technology
- Multiple can sizes with no change parts
- No mechanical transducers - fewer wear parts
- Minimal maintenance - very low lifetime costs
More Critical Finished Can Features Measured
Non-contact measurement reduces gauge variability which helps to improves process capability (CPk). This is increasingly demanded as cans become lighter, lines get faster, and product designs become more diverse.
The system uses no mechanical transducers, so there is almost no maintenance required and running costs are very low.
Multiple Can Sizes
The SI6500 Back End Gauge / Finished Can Gauge does not need any change parts for different can heights. Standard body and neck diameters are handled with simple, drop-in fixtures.
PRODUCT MANUALS, HELP VIDEOS, TECHNICAL INFORMATIONAVAILABLE HERE
Customers please register with a company email address