Automatic gauges for beverage cans
- Fully automatic, operator free measurement
- Sampling on time or production basis
- Fully self - checking
- Data available on screen and exchanged via local area network
- Modular design for cost effective expansion
- Multiple units run from a single control station reduces footprint
- Multi size capability as standard
- Multi lane capability (optional)
- Standard PC components can be used—reduces maintenance costs
- Remote monitoring via webcam—reduces service costs
Reduced servicing costs
- Service intervals have been reduced
- Mechanical and electrical modules can be quickly replaced
- Clear instructions from the gauge interface about errors that have occurred and the corrective procedure that needs to be followed
- Capable of using easily sourced components such as a generic desktop PC and display enables the plant to repair the gauge themselves
- The gauges can be monitored via webcams for more effective self diagnosis and repair decision-making.
Multi size capability as standard
The gauges can handling system has been design to accept standard beverage can sizes without change parts.
Cost effective modular design
The Master Series gauges use well proven measurement techniques but are designed in a modular format , which allows gauges to be purchase in single units or as integrated groups. Extra modules can be added to individual gauges at a later date to increase throughput or gain additional test features.
Systems are configured with an infeed conveyor (1,3 or 5 lanes), a central gauging control interface, and up to 3 linked gauging units:
PRODUCT MANUALS, HELP VIDEOS, TECHNICAL INFORMATIONAVAILABLE HERE
Customers please register with a company email address