Auto Enamel Rater (fully automatic)
a highly flexible and cost effective solution for automatic enamel rating / metal exposure testing
- Comprehensive Automatic Self Monitoring
- ✅ Electrolyte condition check
- ✅ Test head confirmation check with built-in test resistors
- ✅ Can contact and electrolyte level check
- ✅ Test voltage monitoring and compensation
- Sampling on time or production basis
- Fully automatic can height adjustment
- Accepts 202 to 211 body diameter without change parts
- Standard or surfactant based electrolyte without modification
- Data on screen and via local area network
- Multi lane capability (optional)
A fully automatic enamel rater relieves operators of the labor intensive manual coating porosity test, allowing more profitable use of time.
The Automatic Enamel Rater tests each can for lacquer integrity in a precise and repeatable way without operator bias or error. Reliable metal exposure information is continually available with immediate on-screen warnings of potential problems, so prompt action can be taken. Data can also be linked into the factory’s process management system.
By relating sampling rates to production levels and previous results, enamel rating test frequencies can be set to match optimum output efficiency. Lacquer integrity checks are always made on time with immediate action, thus reducing the potential for manufacturing out-of-specification cans.
Modular Gauging Clusters
The Master Series is a modular range of automatic measuring systems that can start with a single gauge and grow into complete, integrated multi-gauging clusters. You can purchase just those options that meet your immediate needs, safe in the knowledge that additional functionality can be added when appropriate.
PRODUCT MANUALS, HELP VIDEOS, TECHNICAL INFORMATIONAVAILABLE HERE
Customers please register with a company email address