Auto Coatings Thickness Gauge
Automatic gauge for measuring coating thickness / film thickness on beverage cans
- Easily measures internal and external coatings on beverage cans
- Matt and tactile, base coat over colored inks, BPA-free
- Fully correlates to industry standard
- 202 to 211 (52mm to 66mm) can body dia. (no change parts)
- Process Master™ software, as used on other Sencon gauges
- Custom designed optical technology specially developed for beverage cans
Easily measures over-varnish on decorated cans, matt, tactile, and BPA-NI coatings, and tinted internal lacquers
More Locations Measured
Independent testing has shown gauge capability typically less than 5% R&R for internals with a low spread of results. The gauge has built-in accuracy checks and automatic stability monitoring with each batch.
Automatic optical coatings measurement (film thickness measurement) allows faster and more frequent tests.
No calibration samples needed
No operator influence on results and no dependence on separate calibration samples for each coating.
Remote monitoring, and use of standard PC change parts significantly reduces service and maintenance costs.