Lo sentimos, esta página no está disponible en español en este momento. Si desea más información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
Shell Gauge for EOE beverage and food end measurement
ES8000 SHELL & PROGRESSION SYSTEM
non-contact measurement and profiling of Easy OPen beverage and food shells
- Best in class R&R
- Grain orientation as standard feature
- Multisize: 46 mm to 93 mm (113 to 307) diameter shells handled with fully automatic adjustment
- All current shell types supported
- Black, colored, and decorated shells accepted
Add a second gauge inside the same cabinet
The hardware is built on a common platform (ES8000) with the Sencon Progression Gauge, which makes it easy for customers to upgrade at any time by adding a second gauging function inside the same cabinet. This saves floor space and costs less than investing in two separate gauges. A combined Shell and Progression Gauge can also be specified at the time of purchase.
- Saves cost of purchasing two separate gauges
- Minimizes gauging footprint
- Easy upgrade path
- Reduces servicing costs
Measurement of all features on all current shell profiles
The Shell Gauge measures the widest range of Easy Open beverage and food shell diameters without the need for change parts or adjustment. A shell is optically scanned on both sides for any given position in just one second. Each shell is automatically orientated to the direction of the grain regardless of the coating type or decoration.
Black and colored shells are supported. Measurement of all features is supported on all current shell profiles. Results can be linked to individual shells and presses, with the ability to configure any number of presses. Different size batches can be set up via three infeed drawers, which can be loaded with pre-loaded, color coded cartridges while the gauge is running.
- Select and link measurements to individual shells by type
- Configure any number of presses
- Program pass, warning, and fail limits
- Create and store unlimited procedures