Canline Sensors for beverage and food can making lines
A very long life of precise performance protects your overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Optimized sensitivity
- Zero-drift stability - zero maintenance
- Static-safe - uninterrupted processing
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Maximum performance on aluminum or steel cans
- Tamper proof or adjustable models available
- Less downtime and improved productivity
These are not standard proximity switches
Sencon sensors have special features designed to cope with the harsh environment of a canmaking line that ensure a practically indefinite life of precise performance with less downtime and improved productivity:
- Sensing fields specially optimized for canmaking
- Internally designed for maximum electronic stability
- Immunity from static discharge
- Maximum mechanical crush resistance
Sensor Adjustment Features
Single File : Can diameters 202/54mm to 305/84mm
- 9H-330-03, 11P/H-330-03: No adjustments
- 9H-335-03, 11P/H-335-03: Variable sensitivity
- 9H-336-03, 11P/H-336-03: Variable sensitivity, ON/OFF delay
- 9H-337-03, 11P/H-337-03: Variable sensitivity, Jam/Motion detection, Variable motion threshold, ON/OFF delay
- 11P/H-330-05: No adjustments
Single File : Can diameters 305/84mm to 607/163.5mm
Mass Sensing: Can diameters up to 607/163.5mm
- 9H-340-03, 11P-340-03: No adjustments
- 9H-345-03, 11P-345-0: Variable sensitivity
- 9H-346-03, 11P-346-03: Variable sensitivity, ON/OFF delay
- 9H-347-03, 11P-347-03 Variable sensitivity, Jam/Motion detection, Variable motion threshold, ON/OFF delay
- 11P-340-05: No adjustments
- 11P-341-05: No adjustments
- Sensors with 9- prefix have a fixed cable.
- Sensors with 11- prefix are quick disconnect.
- Sensors with 11P- prefix accept a pipe fitting.
- Sensors with 9H- or 11P/H- prefix have a combined connector that is compatible with either pipe or hose fittings.
- Sensors with -03 suffix are sink(PNP)/source(NPN).
- Sensors with -05 suffix are AC: 2 wire.