End Adapters for Enamel Rater
For checking the coating porosity on ends and caps of different types and sizes
Sencon End Adapters are designed to check the integrity of lacquer on ends, closures and sheet samples using the SI9100 semi-auto enamel rater. The operator simply loads ends onto the top plate and inverts the pot which has been filled with electrolyte. Contacts are verified before every test and any voltage drop in the cables is compensated for so that 6.3 volts is always supplied for the test. This leads to more accurate measurements and better repeatability.
- Easy, reliable operation
- Multiple end sizes and shapes accepted
- Rapid change magnetic top plates for maximum convenience
- Self checking of electrical contacts before every test
- Automatic voltage compensation for better accuracy and repeatability
- Automatic vacuum control for ease of use (optional)
- Durable, corrosion proof design for long product life
Simple change parts allow testing of a wide range of end types and sizes.
- SI9020AV Standard End Adapter for 202 (52mm) - 603 (153mm) diameter ends
- SI9019 Large End Adapter for 202 (52mm)* 903 (230mm) diameter ends
Rectangular or Oval such as FPEO Key-open End, Hansa, Dingley, Club
Aerosol can: cones and domes
PT Caps: There are too many variants to list, but virtually all PT caps can be tested, including luged caps