Reduce measurement errors when checking lacquer integrity on cans and ends
- Quick, fail-safe semi-automatic operation
- Multuiple self-test features
- Flexible supervisor control options
- Internal batch reporting
- Multi-language interface
- Durable design gives value for money
Multiple self-test features ensure consistent enamel rating test conditions at all times:
- Electrolyte level check
- Body contact check with test interlock
- Active voltage sensing at the probe tip
- Automatic voltage compensation
Fast and Efficient
Auto-start and auto-save functions eliminate button pressing for faster enamel rating operation and more lacquer integrity tests.
Flexible Data Control
Optional screen blanking during the test cycle prevents operators bypassing cans with high mA readings before the result is recorded. Easily integrated with in-house data analysis software via user definable overload value.
Durable Design Gives Value for Money
Recessed connectors with strain protection prevent damage. Corrosion-proof polyurethane casing and waterproof fascia designed to withstand the factory environment allows operation in "hose down" areas.
PRODUCT MANUALS, HELP VIDEOS, TECHNICAL INFORMATIONAVAILABLE HERE
Customers please register with a company email address