Auto Front End Gauge / Trimmed Can Gauge
automatic measurement of key dimensions on front end beverage cans (trimmed cans, un-necked)
Side Wall Monitoring
Side wall thickness measurements can be made at multiple locations with 255 maximum total readings, including up to 12 vertical and numerous radial positions. This allows modelling of side wall thickness to find the transition point.
- Automatic measurement of critical features
- Multiple can sizes without change parts or adjustment
- No operator influence on results
- Well proven technology
- Excellent R&R
- Constant self monitoring/self calibrating
- Side wall modelling to find the transition point
- Can be linked to the auto Back End Gauge at any time
Multiple can sizes
Cans with different can diameters and heights can be measured with no need for change parts. So several standard can sizes and shapes can easily and quickly be tested with a single gauge.
Self monitoring, self calibrating
Every measurement for every batch is automatically qualified using a NAMAS approved setting master. The gauge constantly monitors its own performance and recalibrates if drift is detected.
Front End (Trimmed Can) Measurements
- A. Can Height
- B. Side Wall Thickness at up to 12 programmable heights
- C. Dome Depth